The ImageHub PACS provides doctors and radiologists access to the images (X-Ray, CT, MRI) on their PC. The OpenClinic Hospital Information System has been integrated with the ImageHub PACS. This allows the referring physician or radiologist to review the images (X-Ray, CT, MRI) on his computer.
The integration of OpenClinic and the ImageHub Pacs supports the following use case:
1. User is logged on in OpenClinic
2. User selects patient in OpenClinic
3. User clicks button “ImageHub” in OpenClinic
4. OpenClinic shows an overview of the available studies to the user
5. The user selects a particular study
6. The user can scroll through the images of the study on his PC
Sent an e-mail to email@example.com to explore the implementation of the ImageHub in your hospital.